The Skin Shop Medspa Scottsdale’s hydrafacial is fully customized to your skin. From anti-aging, rejuvenation, acne or helping maintain your beautiful skin, our experts at The Skin Shop Medspa Scottsdale have the perfect treatment for you.
Benefits of Hydrafacial Treatments
A hydraFacial for those who don’t know is a medical-grade facial treatment or resurfacing which is meant to clean out your pores and hydrate the skin. However, unlike regular facials, this one can only be offered by licensed medical professionals and at a professional facility or by a HydraFacial esthetician.
Now before you ask, “which is the best HydraFacial in Scottsdale?”, we would advise that you take the time to find out how it works and its benefits. For starters, be aware of the fact that it is a four-step treatment that includes cleansing, extracting, exfoliating and finally hydrating the skin using serums that are infused into the pores using what is called a HydroPeel Tip. As you’d expect, the serum has antioxidant and anti-aging properties, which are meant to address every patient’s specific needs.
How Does Hydrafacial Treatment Work?
The first step to Hydrafacial Scottsdale is cleansing, which removes all the dead skin cells as well as excess sebum from the skin. The next step is to use a mix of glycolic and salicylic acid that’s applied to the skin. The acids help to break up all the dirt and oil that’s blocking the pores. After that, the HydroPeel Tip is used as a sort of vacuum to suck out all the blackheads, oil, impurities, and dirt, while at the same time nourishing, hydrating and plumping the skin.
The Benefits of getting a Hydrafacial?
Well, there are many benefits to getting a HydraFacial, all of which contribute towards looking better. However, below is a rundown of the top six benefits of this treatment:
- It’s Cost Effective – Hydrafacial Cost may differ, but, in most cases, it’s cheaper than other similar beauty procedures!
- It is Fast – A HydraFacial treatment takes just 30 minutes.
- No Downtime – No preparation is required prior to the actual treatment, so that means you can return to your regular activities. You can also put on makeup after the procedure.
- No Discomfort – You will feel no discomfort during your HydraFacial treatment. There is no burning or cutting or any other uncomfortable sensations. Even if you have sensitive skin, you will enjoy the experience because it is more akin to getting treated at the spa as opposed to medical treatment.
- Instant Gratification – Most people will see visible skin refinement and improved tone right after treatment. Not to mention that the results will last for many days.
- Helps Make the Skin Healthy – The treatment reduces fine lines and even visible pores. It helps to improve the texture of the skin, making it look and feel firmer while removing blackheads, whiteheads, and other skin imperfections swiftly.
Your HydraFacial Treatment can be Tailored to Your Skin!
The biggest benefit of getting a Hydrafacial Scottsdale treatment is that you can choose from options like minimizing discoloration and brightening the skin for that radiant glow. You can also choose to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines while restoring your skin’s health.
Older people may want to reduce signs of aging and recharge their skin using patented peptide combos. While women who work outdoors may want to reduce the appearance of dark spots or sun spots so that their complexion is evened out. Regardless of what you need, HydraFacial treatments help deliver the best results!